It’s time for a Super Bowl party! Here are a few ideas to keep the party hopping without breaking the bank:
1) This Super Bowl Scavenger Hunt is a fun way to keep people interested in the game, even if they’re not football fans.
2) Many of these tailgate party games can be played indoors.
3) Our family has great memories of playing the Super Bowl Squares Game with family and friends. This site explains the rules of the game.
4) I love this pretzel station idea, complete with dipping sauces. Add some brats and sauerkraut, and a few favorite beverages, and you’ve got a quick and inexpensive game day spread.
5) Need some additional money-saving party tips? This site has a ton of great ideas.